- Build your confidence and prepare for real-life situations
- You can take classes at all levels from complete beginner (A1) to super-advanced (C2)
- Learn in dynamic classes with creative and fun lessons
- Check your progress in regular tutorials with individual support and weekly written assessments
- 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 hours of classes per week
- Perfect for students preparing for university in the UK and other English speaking countries
- Develop study techniques and learner independence
- IELTS and Trinity exam practice and strategies
- Assistance with IELTS applications
- 10 hours of AE classroom teaching and 5 hours of AE PSP per week (AE15)
- Past exam practice and speaking tests in PSP
- Classes can be combined with General English (AE15 plus GE10)
- Minimum level B1 (Intermediate)
PSP can be combined with General English andis also a key part of the Academic and BusinessEnglish courses. It is a great way for students toimprove on areas they find difficult as well as spendmore time on the skills and vocabulary of theirchoice.
- Cambridge English: First (FCE), Advanced (CAE) and Proficiency (CPE)
- 10 hours per week of examination classes and 5 hours of examination PSP (CE15)
- Classes can be combined with General English (CE15 plus GE10)
- Flexible start dates between the 8 - 12 week study terms
- Book 8+ weeks and the examination is free!
- COURSES (starting any Monday all year round)
- Free Exam for 8 weeks+ bookings
English is the main language of international commerce. Business English classes are combined with Business PSP, using Harvard Business School® materials to give task-specific language training, vital to handling any type of business context successfully. (Minimum age 16 years.)
The International Civil Aviation Organisation(ICAO) requires that aviation industry personnelattain a standard of English at ICAO level 4 or above.
These ELPAC Aviation English accreditedclasses will consolidate general English skillswith a particular focus on improving listeningand speaking ability in aviation industry contexts.N.B. Also take the ELPAC ICAO accreditedTest!