IH Manchester is situated on the 5th floor of Arthur House in the heart of Manchester's city centre and is only a two minute walk from Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester’s city centre transport hub making it very easy to reach from all over the city.
The school’s facilities include:
There are now 8 . Students will also benefit from a much larger reception and break-out area where they can relax in between classes.
- 8 newly decorated classrooms, each one well-ventilated and flooded with natural light from the large windows
- A computer area for self-study and email
- Free wi-fi throughout the school
- Large reception area
- A break-out area where students can relax between classes
- A library
- Coffee and drinks machine
- Bathroom facilities for disabled students