Living in a homestay provider’s home is a cost-effective way to get an insider’s view on life in London. Meal times can be a great time to practise your language skills.
You can choose either a Standard or Superior room (with shared bathroom) or an Executive room (with a private bathroom). You can also choose a single room, or a shared room if you and a friend are booking together. All of our homestay providers will provide:
- A well ventilated and comfortable bedroom
- Adequate storage space, including hanging and drawer space
- A table for private study
- Access to a bathroom, with bath or showers
- A change of towels and bed linen each week
- Access to a washing machine, weekly
- Use of the common living areas and privacy in your own room (single rooms only)
Our halls of residence, located in the Clerkenwell and King’s Cross areas, are modern, well equipped and close to public transport. Staying in one of our student residences gives you the chance to live in the heart of London with all the bars, restaurants, theatres and visitor attractions on your doorstep.
A shared house allows students to rent individual or shared rooms while sharing common areas of the property, such as bathrooms, kitchens and living rooms.
With no host living in the house this is the perfect solution for fun loving, social and independent students. All house shares are self-catering and share lounge, kitchen and computer facilities. Choose from single, twin or shared rooms of up to 5 people.